Guest Service Manager
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
An Guest Service Manager with Hampton by Hilton is responsible for ensuring efficient operations of the Front Desk and F&B to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while monitoring team member standards.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand - Hampton by Hilton?
At Hampton by Hilton, our mission is to satisfy every Guest, every time. In fact, we've made satisfaction a promise with our unconditional, 100% Hampton Guarantee.
If you appreciate friendly service and are commitment to satisfaction, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hampton by Hilton. Because it’s with Hampton by Hilton where our Guests know we love having them there.
What will I be doing?
As an Guest Service Manager, you are responsible for ensuring efficient operations of F&B department and the Front Desk to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. An Guest Service Manager would also be required to monitor the appearance and standards of team members. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure efficient operation of F&B outlets and Front Desk
- maintain a positive attitude at all times with both the guests and the team.
- Ensure a high level of hospitable customer service is constantly maintained in accordance with the Hampton by Hilton values.Keeping customers happy is the most important thing to you
- Monitor the appearance, standards and performance of Team Members with an emphasis on quality of guest service and hospitality
- Maximise sales revenue through up-selling
- Ensure all departments are staffed according to business levels, select suitable team members for who share our values
- Manage guest requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure effective interaction between the FB, FI and other departments of the hotel
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience at Manager level
- Excellent supervisory skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and delegation skills
- Flexibility to respond quickly and positively to a range of work situations
- Calm and organised
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Interest in developing others to be part of a winning team
- Excellent grooming standards
- Fluent English and Russian is required
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton , including reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton and its partners.