Oxagile, a leading-edge full-cycle custom software development company, is looking for proactive Python developer to join our Minsk office.
You will work at the challenging projects that utilize state-of-the-art technologies and deliver value to high-profile clients across Europe and the United States brands such as Disney, JumpTV, Discovery, Google, Vodafone, etc.
Project description: Development of the system for thermal detection which will be using as a component for detecting the human being faces in video streams and identifying their skin temperature on the entrance of the buildings, offices, cafes etc.
- Productize the data science work;
- Collaborate with the Data Scientists, Solution Architects and Business Analysts to ensure alignment between the business objectives and the analytics back end;
- Stay up to date and informed about breakthrough Artificial Intelligence technologies with the potential to transform business, the workforce or consumer experience and how that can be leveraged by the Data Science team;
- Automate the Data Science team infrastructure;
- Make sure that the environments created during the model development and training can be easily managed and replicated for the final product;
- Create easily transportable and self-contained environments (Anaconda, Docker);
- Manage build pipeline, allowing the Data Scientists to focus exclusively on the models development;
- Participate in performance testing and tuning;
- Develop on-premise and Cloud solutions (Azure);
- Bring a Software Engineering culture into the Data Scientists area;
- Deploy Data Scientists solutions into the production;
- Communicate in English with the client on regular calls and email as well;
- Create and support documentation in English.
- Good understanding of threading/multiprocessing/async/io difference;
- Good understanding how CPU and GPU does work and what are the differences;
- OpenCV video/image processing;
- DL frameworks(PyTorch, MXNet, TensorFlow, etc);
- Messaging technologies such as RabbitMQ, Azure service bus, etc;
- No SQL/SQL solutions (Redis, MongoDB, etc);
- API Development;
- IoT software development. We are interested in Jetson Nano and other edge devices;
- One of the lightweight web frameworks (flask/aiohttp, etc).
- AI/ML/DL knowledge;
- Ability to read and understand C/C++ code.
In Return, We Provide:
- Competitive salary;
- A clear, well-established, yet flexible project management process that is being constantly honed to help you succeed;
- Accessible management who understand the value of an open door policy and are driven to help solve problems quickly and constructively;
- A chance to work with world-renowned brands including Google, Discovery, Vodafone, and others;
- Perks and bonuses that include medical coverage, sports compensation, professional certification and training classes, a generous employee referral program, free coffee and snacks, and more;
- Flextime schedules;
- A modern, comfortable office facility just a stone’s throw away from the metro.
If you are up for the challenge, let’s talk! Please get in touch by using the button below. Thank you!